Monday, August 29, 2016

A new skirt for myself

I bought this fabric a while ago from Spoonflower.com. I love that web site and always get sucked into all the beautifully designed fabric.They happened to have a huge sale on modern Jersey knit fabric which is usually $26.50 a yard (eek). I got mine yard for half off. But it was so pretty I had no idea what I should do with it. I recently went shopping and found a simple skirt that I now love. I used it for a pattern to make another this this wonderful fabric.


I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I enjoy the softness and the stretch that it has.


Now I'm thinking I need more Spoonflower modern jersey knit fabric to make a few more.


Thanks to my 8 year old for taking these photos. He listened to my directions and did a pretty great job. I might need to hire him more often!


No comments: