Monday, April 25, 2016

More Hats...cause they're quick

My Sister asked if I could knit a few Pointy elf Hats for her. She wanted them for gifts to friends of hers who would soon have babies. We went to the craft store one evening and gathered the right amount of yarn. It didn't take too long and the yarn magically turned into five pointy elf hats.


Well I wish it was magic, but when I'm knitting with size 13 needles these do tend to go rather quickly compared to my current project that I'm knitting with size 4 needles. 


I love the color in the multicolored yarn and that it made stripes. I've never knit with multicolored yard before because I feel it's a little less predictable than solid color, but it turned out fun. 


The purple hats I played around with patterns. I liked this last pattern quite a bit. I think I'll use it again in the future. I hope all those small heads enjoy their new hats!

No comments: