Monday, December 22, 2014

one big blanket makes two

On Black Friday I bought my husband a new king sized blanket. Which meant his old blanket became an extra blanket. It could be put away and stored for some really cold night or blanket laundry day. OR it could mean two new blankets for the Little Misters.



The boys are always on board with new blankets, especially when the blankets are soft, warm and fuzzy.


I cut the king sized blanket straight down the middle. Then I grabbed two twin sized flat sheets that weren't really being used and cut them down to size. To finish I just sewed around the outer edge to stitch the sheet and blanket together.  The two new blankets are slightly skinner than a twin sized blanket, but the boys are little and only really care that they get more new stuff.


No comments: