Monday, May 12, 2014

Scrappy Quilt

I finished this quilt a while ago but hadn't really made the time to share.


Actually, it's not just a quilt... it's a tidal wave of creativity. 
 
 
It's a tummy time blanket, a story time spot, a play mat, a road for cars to drive on, a winter lap warmer, the beginning of a fort, the perfect travel pillow, and a whole lot more than "just a quilt". 

 
Machine quilted, hand stitched satin binding. Super soft fleece backing with swirling "road" to travel along. 
 
 
The front squares are a variety of "things that go" cotton prints.
 
 
Perfect crib and toddler size blanket. I was hoping I could list it in my Etsy shop soon, but I haven't yet found the time (I know, I know... I should make time). If you'd like to give it a good home, feel free to contact me. 

No comments: