Friday, February 14, 2014

Storybooks

For Valentine's day I made the Little Misters a notebook to make into their very own storybook.



It only took five sheets of 8.5" x 11" white copy paper and one heavier cardstock sheet to make a nice sized book. I folded the six sheets in half and then hand stitched them together through the fold. I also added some scrap book paper for a little pop of fun to the book covers.



I gave it to them first thing this morning and my oldest's face lit up. He told me he'd make three stories in one book. I told him I made extra, so he could make as many stories as he wanted. The youngest actually went straight to the markers and started drawing his story. He's not "writting" anything legible but he did add some "words" above this picture.


I'm excited to hear them read me their storybook when they are complete!

No comments: