Thursday, December 19, 2013

Felt Animal Mask

While making a Christmas wish list of wonderful gift ideas for my little misters, I stumbled upon some fun felt animal masks on Etsy. I don't have buckets of money, but do have two crafty hands.


In total I spent the majority of three days, using $15 in materials and made 17 cute animal masks. Once I got started, I couldn't quite stop myself from making "just one more".



Unfortunately, only two are my original design. The others I copied or slightly changed because the original artist did an amazing job with her design. I feel a bit guilty for coping others, but won't be selling these- only giving them away as presents. 


My two sons and my niece & nephew were smitten with all of them. They each had a hard time decided which was their favorite. So we tried them all on.



I'm very excited about these masks. They are going to make fantastic Christmas gifts for many of the small people in our lives. Nieces, nephews, neighbors and cousins. My Little misters carefully picked who would like which mask.


All now sit wrapped and waiting under our tree till next week. I can't wait!!

(A big thank you to my sister for letting me arrange her whole dining room to take these photos!)

1 comment:

Kimberly from Joyful Roots said...

Oh my goodness, these are just too cute! I would love to make some to hang in my little guys room. So fun!