Monday, October 14, 2013

Make a Mess Monday: Thumbprints

My Little Misters found this old Thumbprint "how to draw" book on their grandparents' bookshelf.


They were pretty excited to try their hand at drawing some of these. I decided I'd let them use my ink pads and printer labels to make stickers of their thumbprint drawings. 



It looked like so much fun I had to make one for myself. They wanted me to draw the frog. I'm not skilled at drawing, but I think he turned out pretty cute.


My youngest was getting a little frustrated, he's not used to such a small drawing space. We worked together to make a few stickers with his thumbprints: a bird and a monkey.


Its as much fun to make small messes as it is to make big ones!

1 comment:

EmeBon said...

Oh... Glad it's being put to good use! That was mine so long ago. I've been meaning to go over and look for it for some fun crafting time too!