Thursday, January 3, 2013

Travel Journals for my Boys

My Little Mister made watercolor paintings at his school. I wasn't quite sure what to do with them, save them, toss them, hang them up. Then I had an idea...


Decided I'd fold them in half to make coloring/ travel journals for both boys to take on our trip. I cut paper to the right height and length to fill the books.


I didn't have a stapler big enough to reach the binding, so I pulled out the sewing machine to stitch them together. Hopefully they'll hold together through all the plane rides, airports and train rides we'll be taking.


They sure look nice and they didn't cost me a penny. Completely handmade. Excited to see the little misters fill these with they're thoughts and experiences of our big trip.

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

Love them! I hope you share some pictures of them filled!