Monday, August 13, 2012

Photography: Camping Trip

We spent a relaxing weekend camping with my sisters, their husbands and my niece & nephews. I took a break from crafting to enjoy the peacefulness of nature. (I don't have any project to show you this week)


I did however bring along my big camera to snap a few nature pics. The State park had several trails to hike and we kept our eyes open for fun things to see.


My favorite were these tiny little orange mushrooms.




I love camping and can't wait to take the little misters into the woods again real soon. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend as well.

3 comments:

shana said...

amazing pictures! great job!

Margaret said...

thanks shana!

J&M said...

Love the mushroom picture. I would love a copy of this to blow up for my finished basement. Thanks for the fun times! It was an awesome park and C is already going through Aunt Meg and cousin withdrawl.