Monday, June 18, 2012

These will take some time

I started a few projects that will take awhile to complete. I made this cross stitch last year for my niece. My sister has since had a baby boy who'll be a year old soon. She asked me when I was going to make a cross stitch for him. I started it almost a month ago and still am not quite half way.


When the nights get dark it hurts my eyes to needle point, so I started a knitting project as well. I've only ever made one kid sized sweater for my little mister, and have wanted one for myself ever since. I found the yarn for a couple dollars each- if I have enough skeins I'll be able to make this sweater for under $15. Here's hoping I have the correct gauge and it fits me.


I'll share the finished projects when I complete them. I wonder how fast I can get them done.

No comments: