Monday, March 12, 2012

Knit Sweater Fix

My Little Mister loves this sweater I knit for him, which makes me happy. The only thing he didn't like was that I knit the neck a little too tight and it was very hard to get on & off over his head. I was talking with a friend who I consider a expert knitter and she suggested cutting the sweater at the neck to create a bigger opening.


I hadn't thought of that, but didn't know if I could get up the courage to cut my knitting. That sounds so dangerous. Eek! I knew he wasn't going to wear it unless I adjusted the neck, so I found a bit of orange fabric and jumped right in. I almost put a zipper on it, only I really liked it open. Little Man LOVES it and didn't want to take it off, even begged to sleep in it. That makes this crafty Mother rather giddy.

{linking up to the Southern Institute}

Pin It

1 comment:

Kellie said...

it looks great! like it was supposed to be that way. love the orange!!