Monday, January 23, 2012

Frustrated with my knitting

Some times things don't always go as planned. I sat down to finish a hat I started awhile ago- trying to use up the last of the yarn from this other hat of the same style. I didn't like how it was turning out- but decided to just finish it and see what it looked like on. I wore it to work the next day and a co-worker LOVED it. That made my day- I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.


Then I started knitting this neck cowl based off the honey cowl in this pattern. I did not think it looked like the photo at all- even though I knew I was using bigger needles and all. I was kind of disappointed with the end result but when my son saw it he said "this is cool!".


Lesson Learned: I should not listen too much to my inner critic... I should instead listen for the cheerful responses of those that love me most.

No comments: