Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Warm Toddler Hood


I was trying to think of something useful to make for a Christmas gift for a little guy I know when I stumbled upon a great hood idea. I used the blue fleece and a dash of patterned flannel to create a warm winter hood. Since this was my first attempt, I have a few improvements I'd like to make on future hoods. But I believe it turned out quite nice. I might have to modify the pattern to fit me for those super colds days of winter ahead. 


{linking up to Southern Institute}

3 comments:

Jopsy said...

I love this, it looks ideal for me on playground duty at school!

Margaret said...

I think there are others on Etsy who make adult ones called "hooded cowls". They do look nice. I hope I can make one for myself soon.

cameronhomemade said...

Very cute! I wonder if my son would wear one . . .