Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Bazaar & a Holiday blogging break

I've decided to participate again at this year's Winter Bazaar at my office. I'm attempting to create a bunch of inventory to make a nice impression this year, hopefully limit the chaos of too many different things. I'm stocking up on Bean Bag sets, belts/ suspenders and banners.


I also came up with a new product idea, one I can give away as gifts if they're not big sellers... Kitchen towels. Who doesn't need a fun quirky kitchen hand towel to add to the festivities?? I absolutely love the camp trailer's towel and think it would look cool in someone's RV. When in doubt- make holiday stuff. A great gift for just about anyone on your Christmas shopping list.


With the stress of finding time to craft with the holidays fast approaching I've decide to take a break from blogging here on my little craft blog. It'll give me a chance to refresh, craft with more focus and not overbook myself. I'm extremely proud of myself for having been able to blog three times a week since the beginning of 2011. Looking back, that's a LOT of crafting {not to mention blog posts & photos} I was able to squeeze into my life. I hope you've enjoyed my creations. Don't worry- I'll probably pop in from time to time between now and the new year to show off a few more things I'm working on.

I wish I knew just how many people out there in blog land checked in on me here... if you're a regular, can you leave me a comment or 'like' my crafts. You'll make my day! Thanks

5 comments:

rjherron said...

LOVE the kitchen towels!!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog. It's inspiring.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to receive updates through Feederburner to my inbox so I didn't have to keep checking back. Love your ideas

shana said...

the towels really are fabulous! they're simple but great.
love them!
shana

Margaret said...

Thank you everyone! You put a smile on my face.

In regard to the feederburner.. I don't know what that is, but I will totally look into it.