Monday, October 10, 2011

Photography: Kids

I'm still working on getting a FINNollie Photography website up and running. SO in the meantime I'm going to show off a few "KID" photos I've taken lately. Here's my own two messy little misters.

Entry #1

"Boys will be Boys"

Entry #2: Between my younger sisters and I we have four littles- three of them within four months of each other. This photo I took just this weekend while on a fun family trip to an Arboreum. Little Man (the tall one) loves taking care of the littles by holding their hands while walking.

"The Pied Piper"

Entry #3: This little cutie isn't related to me, but I had the pleasure of taking some family portraits at a local park with her family Saturday. (it was a fun busy weekend). Her mom and Dad dropped a few leaves on her head. I don't think she really liked the feeling but wasn't really complaining either.

"Hey, That Tickles"

2 comments:

EmeBon said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Nicely done Margaret... kudos to you!

Margaret said...

I hope you'll like the rest of the photos- coming to you real soon!