Monday, October 31, 2011

Make a Mess Monday: Pumpkin Carving

One of my LEAST favorite things: sticky hands and gooey pumpkin yuck. But I attempted to enjoy carving this little pumpkin with the Little Misters. I see a lot of my quirks in my son and hope that I haven't ruined him for life. He refused to use his hands, not that I can really blame him- I only used my hand once to get a big chunk of goop. {It took all my will power not to get up and wash my hand afterward. I know, I know...}


We managed to finish cleaning out the pumpkin and then Little Man got to draw the face. He actually did a pretty great job making a few lines that I could use for the eyes, nose and mouth. He was super happy with it.


Can't wait to show you our Halloween Costumes later this week!


Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

shana said...

I'm with ya :: I hate it too. Kirb always does it with the kids. They all seem to love it.

Margaret said...

Thank goodness I'm not alone on this! Yucky Pumpkin Goop.