Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lessons from my social butterfly

My almost four year old started school this fall and he's LOVING it. Being a social guy he thrives on meeting new people. Of course, I do not. I freaks me out to meet all the other parents at his school. I'm surprised how much my son has actually taught me in his short life to help me overcome my shyness. Top three: just jump into a random conversation with someone {you might make a new friend}, don't worry about what others think and be silly as often as you can.

We're still trying to sort out our new schedule, driving him back and forth to school. It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't had much time to think of anything else. SO with nothing really scheduled for today... I'm going to take it easy and relax. I hope you enjoy your day and remember to sprinkle in a little silly, it just might make someone else smile.

Are there lessons your own children taught you?  Leave a comment telling me or share one silly thing you did this week, I could use a good smile!

No comments: