Friday, September 2, 2011

A busy, productive work week

I had a lot to complete this week, and I think I got it all finished on time. While I had the sewing machine out to make a custom ordered set of bean bags, I threw together a couple extra ones. I am trying to use up a some of my fabric stash.
These two pretty beauties are now listed in the shop:


Then while the boys were playing, I was able to start a little knitting project. I have a new little nephew and he's going to need some outwear this winter. I figured I would keep him warm with a little handmade goodness. I hope to get these made by next week to show off.


I also had photos from a Senior Portrait Session that needed professional photo tin put together. Thankfully the Little Misters both took a couple of really nice long naps, which means I was actually able to finish it without missing out on playtime. Whew, happy to have a small break from my day job the next couple of weeks while Little Man starts a new chapter in his life: Kindergarten.

2 comments:

shana said...

Kindergarten? What in the world? Where on earth do you go to kindergarten when you aren't even 4? Yikes. Hope he loves it.
Take care,
Shana

Margaret said...

Pre-school,Kindergarten just about the same thing. The school calls it kindergarten, it's a mixed aged class 3 1/2-6 1/2 year olds. I think he'll LOVE it.