Friday, August 12, 2011

DIY: Toddler Stilts with no money spent

I have a bunch of random things laying around my house and when I can use them to make stuff for free, I'm a happy Crafter. Especially when the project requires dusting off a few of my power tools.


I found a new blog called Made by Joel and it's full of all kinds of fun projects you can make with or for your kids. I was super excited about these toddler stilts he made for his kids.


I just had to make a couple of pair for the little misters. I used a 2x4 and 1x4 pieces and cut them to the length of the boys' feet. Drilled a hole for the rope and DONE. Except, then I found a little spray paint I had left over from something. So I spray painted one pair with black bottoms, one pair with red bottoms and a clear coat over everything.


Now if I could only convince the boys that stilts are FUN.

No comments: