Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Building my Photography Portfolio

I'd love to show you a little of what I've been working on this summer. I am currently building a photography portfolio. I'm working on creating an official FINNollie Photography website to promote my work and help build a client base. I'm looking for people, pets, places to photograph.



I'd classify my style as Lifestyle photography. I love capturing real, everyday moments with my camera. It's the little details that bring the biggest smile to my face. The best portraits show someones true personality. I embrace the challenge of shooting life though my lens. As I watch my own two boys grow up, I remember that these small moments of daily life will soon pass away. For me, Photography is a glimpse of a story captured.


Do you have a story you'd love captured? If you're local, living in or near the Twin Cities of Minnesota and would be interested in a personalized photo session,
please contact me at stargrafdesign[at]gmail[dot]com

My introductory fee {$80} includes my time during your photo shoot {about an hour plus or minus}, post session editing, a professional disk of your photos- between 10 to 40 edited images done within two weeks, copyrights to reproduce/ print your own photos whatever size you choose, and my time traveling to a location of your choice.  As a bonus I'll send you a sneak peek of 3-6 photos a couple days after the shoot.

No comments: