Friday, August 5, 2011

A brave quote and a free printable

I tried my hand at graphic designing. I'll be the first to admit I could use a class or a lot more practice at being a graphic artist but I'm pretty happy with this little piece of word art.


I love the thought that I don't have to really be brave all the time {cause I totally am not}; I just need to remember to hold on to my random bursts of bravery for five minutes longer than I normally would.  I think I'm going to hang it in the little misters bedroom for a little encouragement. I also changed it ever so slightly to make it suitable for a girls room as well.


If you'd like to download it and print one for yourself: 


1 comment:

The Doodler said...

I really like this quote, I'd never heard it before. Thank you for sharing! I found your blog through the Skip to My Lou link party and I'm your newest follower!