Monday, July 11, 2011

Make a mess Monday: Cushions

On even given day, this is what our living room looks like (plus or minus a few toys thrown about):


BUT every now and again, the little misters and I get a little crazy and take the couch apart. The cushions come off and the room becomes a wall to wall jumping palace. With plenty of energy to burn, jumping and tumbling seems like the funnest way to spend our afternoons.


When I was a kid, I remember how my sisters and I would spend whole weekends building forts with the couch cushions, lots of clothes pins and the endless supply of blankets a family of six can accumulate. On this particular day after the jumping had settled down, we built a small castle to dream the rest of the night away.


Have you made any big messes lately?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

All kids love to do this, don't they? My family room looks like this just about every day.