Monday, June 20, 2011

photo challenge: "Lets hear it for the BOYS"

It's been a while since I entered the photo challenges over at iheartfaces, but with two small boys I thought I'd be able to find a suitable entry:
I took this photo of Little Man one day at the park. Just makes me happy seeing the funny faces he makes. Like most boys, he's very active and loves running wild. It's nice to be able to utilize his energy while at the same time containing him in these kid friendly swings. Enjoy.

To see other fun photo entries click over to iheartfaces.com

Ps. I think I finally found a name for my photography hobby "FINNollie photography". Hopefully one of these days I'll get a website up and running with my portfolio.

1 comment:

CasSmith said...

He looks like a handful! So cute and great shot with the feet up like that!