Monday, May 23, 2011

How to turn heads

This Little Mister Click is 17 months old today and looking sharp. He turned a lot of heads and received many compliments yesterday at church with these new suspenders on. Not only are they looking super sharp but they hold up these 2T pants with a little extra style & color.

Friday afternoon my husband had taken the boys out so I could craft to my hearts content. I cut and ironed enough material to make EIGHT new suspenders, but when I went to sew them together my machine broke. I tried several things before giving up. I was so frustrated! Much to my disappointment the sewing machine fairy did not come to fix it overnight. Saturday I changed the bobbin, switched out needles and somehow got it to cooperate just before I was about to take it in for professional repairs. Weird. Happily I was able to sew these and now I just need to run out to get some clips. Hopefully I'll have them listed in my shop very soon.

Stay tuned, later this week I might just be giving a pair away!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What cute little suspenders! I love the owl fabric.

Sugar_Tart said...

Those are adorable! I wonder if I could make a girly pair for my daughter, or maybe I should just have a boy next. lol

a happy wanderer said...

they're adorable! what a cute idea!

visiting from the southern institute :)

Lisa said...

So darling! Love your fabric choices. Thanks for dropping by my blog!