Monday, May 9, 2011

Comfy clothes that make me happy

A co-worker of mine saw this bean bag set I made a while ago and just had to have something using the Urban Zoologie Owls. I believe his exact words were "I don't need bean bags, but this fabric makes me so happy I want it". After a short brainstorming session, we decided I'd make him a pair of comfy Pajama pants.

They couldn't be that hard, right? I had already made a small pair for Little Man that turned out pretty decent. I borrowed my co-worker's PJ's as a guide and started sewing. This is the end result, of course I must have subconsciously sabotaged this pair, because I don't think they're going to fit him right. They are definitely not as roomy as his original pants are. Hmmm... Maybe that means I get to keep these?!
I'll have him try them on, if they fit than I'm thinking I'll still make another pair for myself. Because He was so right, these really do make me super happy seeing all those fun Owls just hanging out.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love that fabric too. Those are great. And what a good co worker you are:)

Jopsy said...

I WANT/NEED some too :)
Wish I had fun colleagues who needed these!