Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pajama pants, comfy cozy

 My three year old is going through a phase right now. All he wants to wear is his pajamas, but don't call them PJ's cause he's pretty determined they are only called "jammies". He's currently outgrowing a majority of his favorites, so I decided I'd attempt to make a few that might become his new faves. Plus I got to use some of my super fantastic new fabrics and see them around the house.
Unfortunately, I had to bribe him with a lollipop to get him to put them on to get these photos. Oh well, I hope these pajama pants will soon get a lot of wear and tear

3 comments:

rjherron said...

Oh those are really fun!!
What program do you use to make your photo collages?

Star Graf Design said...

Thanks rachel.
I use picasa.com for making quick collages.

Kelly said...

Those are cute! I love the car fabric! My kids love to make their own jammie pants!