Monday, February 21, 2011

Online photo challenge: cell phone



I decided to enter an online photo contest at iheartfaces.com with an old (unedited) picture of Click. The boys were in the shopping cart headed into the store to shop. It was a chilly day sometime fall 2010. I attempted to kept Click wrapped in the blanket and my husband wanted to keep him strapped in, thus the blanket ended up looking like a cape. I don't own a big fancy iPhone, my old cell phone does all I need for the time being. Occasionally it captures wonderful moments like this one, simple everyday snippets of life.

6 comments:

K Bainbridge Photography said...

Love this! So great to use the phone to capture the everyday moments - he looks like a little superhero.

Laura Metzger said...

I love that it looks like a cape! Cute smile too.

Tamar SB said...

Love the cape! Super cute!!

Tamar

CARRIE said...

Ahh! What a cutie! I love his cape!

AMB said...

what a sweetie! the cape definitely makes it. :)

Presley family said...

LOVE it! too cute!