Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh my... new fabrics.

 I got a little money for Christmas this year, and I decided to spend it all on Fabric. Hopefully I made a good decision, cause now it's all gone. I haven't been able to buy new fabric in quite some time, it was a pleasant treat to shop. This new batch should last me quite a while and I'm excited to see what they will turn into. Some of these I've had before and just wanted a bit more, other prints are brand new. Aren't they pretty?
This hands down it my ultimate favorite. I love the colors and the most fantastic little bicycles. It's Michael Miller's Bicycle Haze fabric.

I had a whole week between Christmas and New Years day to create something new for myself to start 2011 off in Style. I'll share the finished project on Monday, till then... here's a little teaser.

Can you guess what it is?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I guess it is a skirt. I love the alternating panels of light and dark.