Saturday, January 15, 2011

a New Medium for me: photography

I recently started having thoughts about breaking into the photography business. My first client was my sister who has always been a huge fan and cheerleader. I hope that I can find a little time to set up a website solely dedicated to my photography, but in the meantime... here's a sampling of the photo shoot:
If you're interested in my work and would like my pricing information; please don't hesitate to contact me: stargrafdesign[at]gmail.com. Feel free to pass along my name to any interested persons. 

I am most passionate about the candid/ photojournalistic style of photography, capturing moments and personalities in the most unique way. I have a lot to learn, but practice makes perfect.

2 comments:

Gammlemor/Gammlefar said...

I love these pictures. You captured Casen's personality so thoroughly. Follow your dream!!

Connie said...

Go for it! These are great!