Friday, December 10, 2010

The Winter Bazaar

For the past four years the company I work for, an Architecture Firm, has been hosting a small arts and craft show. It's a chance for employees and their friends to showcase homemade products with the intent of promoting small businesses and allow others to do a little unique Christmas shopping.  They call it a "Winter Bazaar".

I was able to do it two years ago when I sold mostly cards and gift tags. Since opening my Etsy shop, I've been crafting quite a variety of things. I figured it was a good way for me to get my name out there. The added bonus was that I had a deadline to work towards- pushing myself to stockpile more inventory. Anything I didn't sell will soon be in my online shop. Check back in all next week as I plan to have a bunch of photos of some of my favorite things I've made these last few weeks.

For now take a look at our table (it was a bit chaotic for my taste but there was a lot to display).
Also, here's a shot of me and my twin sister, Michelle (shes wearing the glasses). Michelle's one of my biggest cheerleaders and a faithful supporter (aside from my wonderfully patient Husband). I'm so thankful for all her help in getting all the last minute stuff, watching my kids and crafting with me to get ready for this event. Couldn't have done it without you Mick!

2 comments:

rjherron said...

It looks WONDERFUL!!!

Connie said...

Michelle, I am so in awe of all you get done with two preschoolers and a job! I love your designs and your blog and check every day for anything new. I wish we were closer so I could share in your crafting times.
Luvnhugs,
Aunt Connie