Monday, December 20, 2010

Highlighting Smile Inc

Michelle, my twin sister who helped me with the Winter Bazaar, made cards and gift tags to sell. I just thought I'd share her work because I am always impressed when she makes something so simple look so good. Michelle made a couple dozen four packs of these gift tags and sold out before I sold a single item.

When she creates she uses her production name which is "Smile, Inc".  I always smile when I get one of her handmade cards in the mail.

I personally think she's got fantastically neat handwriting, it totally could be a font. 

2 comments:

jenny said...

I agree, she should make her handwriting a font! Great idea, I would use it ALL the time!

jenny said...

I agree, she should make her handwriting a font! Great idea, I would use it ALL the time!