Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Handmade Christmas: Paper Creations

 With Christmas just days away, I think it's okay to start sharing with you a few of the things I've been working on. In the rush to complete inventory for the Winter Bazaar, I still had to make a little time for my handmade Christmas gifts. I was able to make a few gift tags, not sure its enough for every gift under the tree but its a start. 

I have an Aunt who adores Snowman, so Little Man O helped me make an Ornament for her. I started with an empty toilet paper cardboard roll. I cut about an inch off one end and wrapped it with white electrical tape. O helped me punch two holes in the circle, use my snowman punch to make a blue snowman and cut the cotton string to length. I threaded the string double up the two holes to create the loop, knotted it put the snowman inside. We used 3d tape to put a second snowman in reverse on the opposite side of the string so that its a double sided ornament. I hope she loves it even half as much as we love her.

No comments: