Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Facebook

I'm not going to lie. I have avoided the social media sites for a LONG time because I didn't want another thing to do that might take me away from Crafting or Blogging. Unfortunately, I highly doubt I can stay off Facebook forever if I'd like to reach more costumers. With a push from my sister in law and others, I've done it. I've created a Star Graf Design page on Facebook. There's a link on the left sidebar of my blog.

I have no clue what I'm doing. I don't feel like I have as much control as I do editing HTML for my blog. Any advice, comments (negative or postive) or any suggestions as to what you'd like to see there would help me greatly. Thank you!

UPDATE:
It took me some time but I figured out I can get a "vanity" URL if I have 25 fans. Are there 25 people out there that read and enjoy this blog? I love being able to share with anyone who wants to listen about my crafting. My projects blog is a great online journal and record of what I've been able to accomplish. When I'm feeling down I flip back through old posts to see just what I've made & I smile. I'd blog weather anyone was out there in cyber world or not. BUT if you're out there reading this and have never contacted me in some way- maybe you'd like to make yourself known. Like me on Facebook or consider becoming a follower. Thank you for your time and stop back every once in a while. I'd love to get to know you.

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

your facebook page looks awesome! good job, Margaret!