Friday, November 12, 2010

Craft Day

Three sister, three babies under a year, and one almost three year old gathered in a neighborhood not too distant to craft the morning away. Actually the babies motored around in circles, the three year old jabbered on about snacks, my twin sister cooked a wonderful lunch while my younger sister and I crafted.

I've been inspired by the change in seasons (it's currently predicted to snow this weekend here in the upper Midwest) and have been working on a fun series of decorative yet warm scarves. I had a chance to test them out on the infants, toddler and adults in the room. I for one thought they would be adorable and functional for all ages from infant to adult. I'll try to get photos and post them in the shop soon.

Till then, have a great weekend and enjoy the weather where ever you happen to be!

No comments: