Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chaos and Mayhem


In the back of my mind, I have had this idea to make the boys shirts with two words: "Chaos & Mayhem" Just because I thought it would be funny and partially true. So when I saw these matching T-Rex shirts on sale at a national retailer, I spent the money and brought them home giddy with excitement.  I found time this afternoon to play with fonts and dinosaurs. I was able to print them on iron-on transfers to finish the project.

 I love my boys and wouldn't trade a single chaotic moment with either of them.

I made a mistake on one printing. Not wanting to throw it away, I found a newborn onesie laying around and ironed three little dinosaurs on the front. How cute is that? Little tiny dinosaurs on a ity bity baby shirt.

I want to make more of these.

No comments: