Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Drying Bags

While on Maternity leave with my second son Click I made a couple drying bags. Something I could take to work and discretely dry my pumping supplies. Read more here.

My twin sister has now returned to work and for her birthday I was going to make a drying bag. It's a month later, and I finally got around to putting it together. While I was making it I decided to make a second one to sell on my Etsy site. Who knows, maybe it's my million dollar idea- to my knowledge there isn't something like this on the market. (I know they make wet/dry bags for cloth diapers.)

The inside is a special material that's terrycloth on one side and rubber on the other, so ideally water spreads out but doesn't soak through.

1 comment:

shana said...

they are really cute, margaret. if i hadn't stupidly sold my breast pump at my garage sale last fall, maybe i'd need a drying bag . . .
have a great week!
shana