Saturday, February 13, 2010

Drying Bag

I was reading all the directions on my Breast Pump and it says "after cleaning accessories, cover while air drying. Do not store if pieces are wet." Yet I'd rather not air dry my pump pieces out in public while I'm at work. I'd prefer be a bit more discrete.

I used a Fat quarter of Fabric I had laying around and a sliver of a mattress protector. Started stitching them together to form some sort of bag that I can use to dry bottles on my desk while I work. I can carry them from the "mother's room" in our office up to my desk and then open the bag slightly to let things air dry.

I had a second Fat Quarter, so I made a second Drying Bag for one special person whose been helping watch Little man O recently.

2 comments:

rjherron said...

What a great idea!!

shana said...

so cute . . . nice work!
shana