Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scrapbook pages

I've got a month left of this pregnancy and I'm feeling lazy, run down and haven't been able to sit for long periods of time like I used too.

I did however finally create a cover page for little man O's baby book scrapbook. I used the website "wordle" to get me started on the layout of the words, but I wanted the words readable so I also used photoshop to arrange things a little more to my taste.
I decided to just scrap the first two years. That way I can dedicate as much time to baby number 2's scrapbook, to be completely fair. Basically I'll add two last pages to O's book and call it finished. I had all kinds of photos of people holding Little Man the first few days. I thought this was the best way to capture all those wonderful loving cuddles Little O received.
A couple of pages I was able to complete in the last couple of weeks. Halloween has a miniature set of flashcards I made. Knowing the flashcards wouldn't survive forever I made this small copy to O could see them in the future, plus I put them on the page so you could flip them over. Fun!

No comments: