Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Project Flashback: wedding memoriablia

I planned with my Handsome Husband and dreamed of my wedding for about 7 months (from engagement to wedding date). I had lists upon lists of all the things to get done, all the little details to make & include on "Our day". I was prepared and made extra time in my schedule to sit down and craft the special details. People might not realize the time I spent on them or even care about those little touches, but I wanted them. The day came and went, much of it a blur.
But with all the hard work & planning, I wanted to save the little details. I eventually found time after writing out the hundreds of thank you cards to put together a couple of shadow boxes that would display the details I spent so much time making. Gift tags, wedding day time lines, programs, invites (I ordered), and the guest book my cousin made for me (thanks again KJ!)
These proudly hang in my living room right next to one of my all time favorite wedding day photos.

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

Beautiful, Margaret! I love how you did this. It's so fun to see the book I made you there!