Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrapmania

I had the chance to scrap the night away with a friend of mine at Archivers "Scrapmania" Saturday night. Since I blog most of my stories and fun photos, I really only had one page I wanted to work on. Therefore, I could spend a lot of time making my handwriting nice and pretty. The colors were bright & happy: perfect for the story.
Free stuff is always nice. I finished my page with plenty of time to fill this Flip-out book my cousin sent me as a prize from her blog give-away a while ago. She's a paper artist and Illustrator: check her out here! The photos I already had printed, 25 free prints from an online photo site. It actually was really fun to put together and easy too. I love the finished project!

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

Yay! It looks great! I'm glad you got some use out of the flip-out book.