Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the green mosquito shirt

The same cousin who gave me this has a son whose name also starts with the letter O. When she blogs a common theme though the two years of his life have been the words "O is for...". I tried to get creative when making this shirt for the toddler. I loved this bug material when I bought it and thought what better spot to use it than on a shirt for a little boy!

"What are little boys made of? Snips and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails, That's what little boys are made of."

Ps. I thought it would be fun to color the bugs with fabric markers or paint (if color is wanted), but did not attempt such a undertaking so that I could get it in the mail for a belated birthday gift.

1 comment:

rjherron said...

Oh my goodness - That is SOOOOO Cute!! It looks like it came that way.