Monday, March 30, 2009

Zig zag quilt: Finished

I'm done. I think I should have spent a little extra time on it to make it wider, but I got so excited to see it complete. I machine quilted it together and machine stitched the edges. I'm very pleased with it even if it is a crazy oblong size. It's finished dimensions are 41"x 70".
I went out in the wind and cold to take some finished photos. I found the prefect tree near the beach to display my work. Taking a photo of both the Zig Zag quilt and O's quilt, you can totally see the contrast between them. Even though it's pretty much all the same material, they have vastly different visual appeals.

1 comment:

rjherron said...

Wonderful! I really like the red on the back. It adds a fun 'pop' to it. It is neat to see both quilts together. The same but so different.